Elias Hansen studied at Whitman College, Walla Walla (1997-2001), and the New Orleans School of Glass and Print (2001), and has exhibited around the world including in Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles, the Hamptons, New York City, Miami, London, and Paris. He has collaborated with other artists including his brother Oscar Tuazon and with graffiti artist The Reader, who he introduced to the gallery scene in 2011. Hansen is represented by Maccarone Gallery in New York, Anat Ebgi in Los Angeles, and Jonathan Viner in London.
- Matt Browning is an artist who lives and works in Seattle.
- Michael Darling is the James W. Alsdorf Chief Curator of the MCA Chicago.
- Mary Blair Hansen is the editor of Dash Snow: I Love You, Stupid (DAP, 2013), and is married to Eli Hansen.
- Simon Jaynes writes essays and other short bursts of non-fiction when he is fortunate enough to have time. He is currently a carpenter and stay at home dad in Portland, OR.
- Rebar Niemi is an occasional debate team coach, freelance writer/coder and co-founder of the Seattle collective TARL.
- Jessica Powers is an educator and administrator living in Seattle. She is a founding member of the curatorial collective TARL and has independently organized art exhibitions in the US and Canada.
- J. Jefferson Ross is a patron of the arts, a business owner, and a family man. He resides in Brooklyn, NY.
- Artist Oscar Tuazon is a consistent collaborator with Eli Hansen, and is his brother. Tuazon currently resides with his wife and children in Los Angeles.